You can buy gift vouchers – for yourself or a favoured person – for my courses in 2020.
Each voucher can be swapped for a place on one of my historic food courses, usually held in the basement kitchen of The Regency Town House, 13 Brunswick Square, Hove.
How much do vouchers cost?
Full price is £55.
Janet Murray’s FaceBook Live Christmas Market – a 10% discount
For a limited time – to coincide with Janet Murray’s FaceBook Live Christmas Market – a 10% discount is available.
Buy a course voucher for £45 using the button below.
The button will take you to a PayPal checkout page. Here you may choose more than one ticket if you wish.
After purchase, I will be in touch personally, either to send you an email with a PDF voucher or a card with a printed voucher, and to find out if this is a gift for someone else. If you are buying this as a gift I am happy to send a card with the voucher directly to your favoured person, or a personalised email with the voucher attached.
Terms & conditions
- Each voucher can be exchanged for one (1) course for one (1) person.
- Vouchers are valid until 31 December 2020.
- Vouchers are not refundable for cash. If you have bought the voucher for yourself and change your mind within 14 days of buying it, contact me to arrange refund via PayPal. NB: If you have bought the voucher as a gift and the voucher has already been sent to someone else by post or email it will not be possible to make a refund.
- You may pass the voucher on to someone else to use, but please let me know who has it so that I can arrange for it to be redeemable.
- Christmas presents: Vouchers bought as presents can be sent by email as a printable PDF, or enclosed in a card sent by First Class Royal Mail post, to you or your favoured person. Please let me know about this in the additional information box at the PayPal checkout. I will be in touch to check details and requirements. Royal Mail’s last First class posting day is 20 December.